Here we are in front of the Cars Topiary - again, getting everyon to even look at the camera is a chore- even that silly mom is trying to get hair out of her face. :) I actually picked this one because of Benjamin clapping - again sooo Benjamin. Such a silly, busy guy.
Oh, I guess I should also write a bit more about epcot - this picture was taken after the boys finished their little cars race around the world - in celebration of the new Cars movie coming out, they had these little books and the boys went around to the different countries and collected stickers for their books of the different cars and what place they come in - any guesses as to who wins - don't want to spoil the movie or anything, but I'm sure it is no surprise that McQueen wins. :) When they finished the whole book they got a button for finishing.
We also got the little boys the passport books that they had to get stamped at each country. Now I just need to sit down with them and have them put all of the stickers in, but we will do that later in the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment