The carousel and Dumbo were Benjamin and Aaron's favorite rides by far. Here are a couple of pics from each.
Above - love the side view of Benjamin - so silly. Below - just Aaron was riding that time - mean mom made Benjamin go and try Big Thunder - he didn't like it, but on the way home, told me it was his favorite ride silly boy.
Above - love the side view of Benjamin - so silly. Below - just Aaron was riding that time - mean mom made Benjamin go and try Big Thunder - he didn't like it, but on the way home, told me it was his favorite ride silly boy.
Above -I don't have a great one of Benjamin in Dumbo - but I love the below picture of Aaron and Brandon. I tried to get Benjamin to get in line with them, but he wouldn't.
No comments:
Post a Comment