Aaron loves trains - he loved the train ride over to see the Animals. In fact he was quite upset when we rode back and got off. He wanted to stay on and ride again. I know it is a small picture, but I loved the intensity in his little face in this photo.
I had to print this one. It is a very silly face, but so Duncan.
We saw rafiki after our Train ride as well. He was really cute with Benjamin - made signs of picking him up like simba. Then Duncan and Tavio got in the picture. Aaron would have NOTHING to do with Rafiki.
This poor patient goat it has all 4 of my boys brushing or petting it. It took Aaron a while to get used to it, but I think because this one layed down, he was ok with brushing it.
The picture below is a bonus. :) Picasa never sends more than 4 at a time. It is just the parade at Animal Kingdom. We didn't stay to watch it, but had to get by it to head out of the area we were in. I do think the costumes behind Baloo are pretty interesting - which is why I'm not deleting it. (So much for this being a picasa bonus - I've had to re upload most of my photos, but at least this one got cropped and is a bit easier to see now.)
No comments:
Post a Comment