Sunday, May 15, 2011

Animal kingdom

Animal Kingdom was a great park. By this day, we were getting pretty good at knowing what the little boys could/could not handle, and we were better at switching off. Brandon took the little boys on a safari ride while the big boys and I went to ride the Mt. Everest ride. It was early enough that we got to ride it twice - then got fast passes for later. I could post some great pictures Brandon got on the safari ride of some animals - he got some really cute ones of elephants playing in the water, but I'd rather post my own "animals." After Duncan and Tavio got their pirate faces, Benjamin wanted nothing more than to have his face painted. Unfortunately on Wednesday we were at Epcot, where there weren't a lot of face painting places - plus we slept in, then we took a bus to Hollywood Studios and took the boat over to epcot - We barely made it in time for lunch. (Chinese - also good) So by the time we were to a point to getting his face painted it was pretty late in the day. We convinced him to wait, and got it done early in the morning at Animal Kingdom. He enjoyed it all day long.



The triceratops ride - great ride - just like Dumbo - only better - controls in front and back, and very little wait.  YEA!



I loved this little play place.  I wish we would have had more time to spend there.  Unfortunately this park closes at 6, so it is a little harder to get everything in in one day since there are so many animals to see.  However, this park was enjoyed by all.

No comments: