Sunday, May 15, 2011

Disney Junior Breakfast

So, the next quite a few posts will be from our trip last week to Disney World. Who knows how long it will take me to get all the pictures up. I have like 1000 to go through. We're starting with the first Character breakfast. We splurged and got the Deluxe dining plan which meant we had great food (way too much of it) every day. Each breakfast we went to was a character breakfast. Day one was at Hollywood and Vine in Hollywood Studios. The characters there were from Disney Junior -and we picked this restaraunt for Aaron because he likes the Disney Junior shows. I'm loading these through picasa, so I'm only doing 2-3 pictures per post, but it is quicker.
Here is Handy Manny - Benjamin and Aaron are still not too sure about these characters.

Poor Leo - Aaron didn't like him at all.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: