Sunday, May 15, 2011

Last day of Magic Kingdom

After Our meal at Polynesian, we headed over to Magic Kingdom (mostly because it was just a monorail ride away) for the last morning of our stay.  By the time we got done with breakfast it was pretty late, and the park was getting busy.  Brandon had to go and argue with the Polynesian who had charged us for Aaron the night before leaving us with not enough credits for our breakfast, so I took the boys over to the park.  We rode the people mover first.  Then once Brandon arrived,  I let him pick whether to be squished on the cars with the little boys or squished in Space mountain with the big boys (we had fast passes from the other day when we were at the front of the line and the ride broke down.)  Anyway, he chose Space Mountain, and I waited in line for the cars with the little boys.  I do have to say, this ride was very accommodating to us.  Benjamin had to go to the bathroom half way through the line, and I actually tried to get out of the line, but couldn't without pushing through people, so we waited until we got to the very front, but he really had to go.  So, we left our spot, but they let us enter through the handicap entrance when we came back.  Then we got in the car and Aaron was screeching because he wanted to drive and Benjamin was on the side of the steering wheel.  The guy gave the boys little licences to drive, then said we could go around twice - once with Aaron in front of the wheel and once with Benjamin in the front seat.  That worked out perfectly because Brandon got done with space mountain and back just in time to grab a couple of shots as we were parking.  :)  They both loved this ride, and Benjamin was so proud of his "good driving" that he said  "Mom, see I'm a good driver, Can I drive the car now?"  Made me giggle.  :)


After that we headed to Swiss Family Robinson tree house- Love these pictures.





Then it was off to Tom Sawyer Island, per request of the boys.  (We had picked up fast passes to Buzz lightyear, but Brandon lost, the boys won.)   We got over to the Fort and Duncan and Tavio sat down to play checkers, and then got upset when we had to go because they hadn't explored the fort any.  Made me laugh.  We totally warned them when we got there that we only had 15 minutes because we had to have time to buy some candy on the way out, catch the bus to the hotel, pick up some lunch, and catch the bus to the airport.  Silly, silly boys.

1 comment:

David and Emily Wilcock said...

For some reason I can't see most of the pics from your vacation. :( But I am glad you had so much fun!!