Sunday, May 15, 2011

Magic Kingdom

Our next day we started out in Magic Kingdom. It ended up getting busy and we only spent the morning there, but that is what worked out for us that day. We did a better job splitting kids up, and they had a better time, but I'll get to that in a bit. We started the day at the Cristal Palace with Breakfast with Winnie the Pooh and friends. Another one of course picked for the little boys. The picture below was just taken while waiting to be called for breakfast.




Above - Aaron is so silly - he covers his ears if he doesn't like something - whether it is loud or not. Here Tigger was coming and he wasn't too sure about it - but as you can see below, he got over that and was all smiles. I love the picture of piglet because he is holding Aaron's hand. There is a cuter one of Benjamin, but I had to post the holding hand photo.






1 comment:

David and Emily Wilcock said...

haha! The ear covering cracks me up! Jax does that too! Whenever something scary is on a show he covers his ears. I've tried to tell him to cover his eyes, but he's just silly!