Sunday, May 30, 2010

Laundry

I'm sure no other mom's have this trouble, but my boys won't bring me their laundry. I'll wash it, fold it and put it in piles for them, all they have to do is bring it down. However, after a Sunday where we had no white shirt for Duncan (even though he set one out on Saturday night, he absolutely refused to wear it Sunday morning claming it was too large - he has worn this shirt before, and while it is big (it is Tavio's) it works, but I digress from the story) So, after having no white shirt for church, and always seeming to not have pants for school...(or wearing dirty ones - Duncan likes to purposely not bring me jeans I think so he can just wear them dirty.) I had the boys bring me all their laundry. I sorted it and it didn't look like enough laundry so I went upstairs and collected the laundry and this is the pile I came back with. Now, 3 small outfits are from Benjamin and Aaron's room because I was collecting anyway, but the rest are from Duncan and Tavio after they supposedly brought their laundry down. Want to know how many white shirts we actually had after I washed? 5 (6 if you count the one that was too big.) I also found 5 blue dress shirts. Amazing what the mom can find when she goes up and cleans. Now why can't the kids find these things. You would think I'm the older one with aging vision, but apparently the laundry detection lens doesn't begin working until later. I took the picture to prove to Tavio that I wasn't lying about the pile I collected.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

David and Emily Wilcock said...

lol! Gotta love the way boys "look' for things. It starts so young...