
Living in a house of boys, I don't often get wrapped presents. If I'm lucky, they will find a sheet or blanket and wrap it up. They say this is a family tradition because I had some brother or another (Trevor if I remember right) that would wrap presents in a silky blanket. At least they were interested in the presents - after the i-phone was turned off of course. Cake was German's Chocolate this year. Definitely my very favorite. I just sometimes opt for carrot since the next 2 birthday boys like German's chocolate as well.

I do have to say that I had a wonderful day. Ranks up there as one of my best birthdays. Brandon planned for me to spend some time with each boy. I had wanted have some alone time to go shopping and spend my birthday money, but did the spend time with each boy thing, and it was actually really nice. They didn't fight as much as they somedays do. I got up a little late, exercised even later (was supposed to be with Duncan, but he mostly sat and watched becasue he stomach was bothering him. Then I had breakfast - a yummy overnight french toast that is quite tasty, and presents. Then I headed off for my activity with Tavio which was mini-golf. We stopped for drinks at Sonic on the way home because although we got there right as the place opened, it was already plenty hot. We had lunch at home, then I played some wii with Benjamin while Brandon got Aaron to nap. Benjamin and I also went out to marble slab for ice cream. Benjamin was so funny, he was confused about an ice cream store for some reason. He was mixing it up in his mind with the ice cream truck. He was a little afraid at first, but then calmed down and was fine and happy. I came home and made my cake's icing becasue I had nothing planned at that time and Aaron was still sleeping. I actually didn't get in too much trouble for it either. Usually I get in trouble for trying to help with anything on my birthday. The rest of the day was also pretty relaxing. Just hung out with the family, had a super short FHE since we had done activities all day long. Not too bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment