Sunday, May 9, 2010

More Easter pics

Hmm, having difficulty with the Easter pics. Brandon was in charge. There are pictures of Tavio becasue he was super grumpy that Duncan got a white chocolate bunny and he got a Dove milk chocolate bunny. He was not nice to anyone and we have video to prove it, but I won't post it. Even looking for eggs he was bent out of shape - they are hidden too hard, I shouldn't have to go last.... I posted the ONLY picture of Duncan, and one of Benjamin enjoying his shake. He is in a cute video with Aaron if I get that posted, but I must teach Brandon how to be a better camera man - get pictures of all of the children and make the video clips short so they are postable on the blog. Maybe he'll read this. ;)



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Graachus said...

No I don't read the blog