Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's day 2010

The Boys gave me presents on Saturday evening since we have so much to do on Sunday morning. They got me some some wrist weights that I wanted, chocolate which I've eaten way too much of, and a new brush which I needed. This morning Tavio made me breakfast in bed - set his own alarm, got up and made breakfast and had it to me just a few minutes before my alarm went off. I wanted to take a picture, but I wanted to stay in bed more. Later I thought that I should have just grabbed my iphone. oops. He made me toast with jam, sliced bananas and yogurt. Not bad for the 11 year old. Got my milk and fruit in there. :) I had planned to come home and blog since they canceled choir practice. Unfortunately I came home and got a migraine. I'm just now getting up and it is time for choir to be over - my normal Sunday schedule. Oh well. Still going to try to get some blogging done. I'm sure the Grandma's will enjoy that as much as any mother's day gifts we can give them.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: