I have actually been so bad at lifting my weights lately - I know, that is sooo unlike me, but since training for a marathon and upping my running I've just gotten lazy in the weights department. This week I was really good and actually lifted weights on both of my off running days like I should. The first day, Aaron climbed all over me adding lots of resistance which wasn't appreciated especially on the abs section. The second day, Aaron decided he would try and be like mom and lift some weights too. He was determined to lift a metal weight like me, and was trying to lift an 8 pounder. I got out my 3 pound dumbbells for him because they are the lightest metal weights I have. Hw was so determined to lift them. He picked them up, then cried because they were so heavy for him, yet he kept trying to pick them up. He finally did move on the the rubber covered weights you can see on the floor in the bottom picture and to play on the step (which I actually put out just for him. I had the whole bench step out on Tuesday and he loved climbing all over it.) Anyway, I thought it was just too cute. Not the first boy I've had try to exercise with me. :)

2 comments:
Haha! I've been waiting for these pictures! :)
Waiting for them? I just took them on Thursday?? Just kidding, I know what you mean.
All of my boys have tried to exercise with me, but he is the first one who has picked up weights and cried because they were too heavy, but refused to put them down. I'm sure that is because I've never had such little boys or surely they would have done the same thing.
Post a Comment