So, last Saturday night Aaron started running a fever. I thought nothing of it because he was cutting another molar and he ran a fever when he cut his last one. When he woke up on Sunday he had a little redness on his nose and I thought it was a bit strange since I hadn't noticed him with a runny nose or anything to make his nose red. Then after church we saw sores on his knees when we went to change his diaper. After that I saw that he had sores on his hands. That night he was up all night every hour crying and miserable. When we took him to the Dr. she said he had hand, foot and mouth disease. She said that he had them in his mouth and down this throat as well. The only thing we could give him was Tylenol or Motrin for pain and a mix of benydril and malox for the rash and diahrea. Poor baby. He's been hating taking his medicine. We have to make him gag it down. It is too sad. At least he is starting to look better. The sores are just sores. They looked like fire ant bites last week and some on his fingers looked like blisters because they got so big, but luckily now they are just little pink dots. Unfortunately he now has a cough that sounds awful. Poor kid.

No comments:
Post a Comment