Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Years

We were major party poopers for new years. We put the little boys to bed at 9, the big boys at 10-10:30, and I went to bed at 11:00. I had been tired for most of the day, so I went to bed, and slept through all of the fireworks. We didn't take any pictures of anything because we didn't do anything. The only thing I can report is that we had Lumpias and fried rice on New Year's Eve, Danishes for Breakfast on New Years day, Italian Cream cake for dessert on New Years day, and fish tacos with lime rice for dinner. Boring I know, but that was it for new years this year. We will probably do some resolutions for FHE tomorrow. That is what we normally do. We didn't even get the Christmas decorations down on New Years because we were out shopping and doing other things. I now have to post my recipes on my other blog. It has been major blog update day for me. We'll see how far I get with the recipes before I get too tired.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: