It was a bit difficult to find pictures to post of Tavio. For some reason I have lots of videos of him. He was the second one to do presents because Benjamin actually slept in on Christmas morning. (Probably because he'd been up a lot the night before.)
Tavio is the one who always tells me that Peach Puff Pancake is a Christmas tradition. I have to make it for breakfast.

Here is some of Tavio's silliness on Christmas. He came running in all zigzag looking for his pile, was unwrapping opening his club penguin cards Elvis style (note Aaron playing with the fishing pole in the background.) There are 3 videos of his longhorns vest because it was too silly to watch him try and put it on. I've never seen it so difficult to put a vest on. I have others of him, but these were my favorites.
No comments:
Post a Comment