Sunday, January 3, 2010

It's almost Christmas, I guess it can be fall now!

A couple of weeks ago on a Sunday, Brandon was at tithing settlement and I had just finished having choir at my house. We don't usually go outside on Sunday, but we went out when the choir people were leaving and the boys started playing in the leaves. They were having a good time, and I knew Brandon wouldn't be home for a while, so I let them play for a minute. They were so cute that I grabbed a camera. It was my hope to use some of these in a Christmas card. Unfortunately by the time we got a tripod, then learned to used the remote for our camera, Aaron got hand, foot, and mouth. (But that is another post.) So we have yet to get our Christmas cards out. Hopefully this week. I'm also doing a post of each individual boy because I have a lot of pictures of each of them.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: