I can't say that I was being a good mom this day. I fed my kids cinnamon rolls for breakfast and then again for lunch. For lunch, I did add a fruit and even celery for Benjamin. Aaron and Benjamin were so cute. They were sharing a pear. Then Aaron shared an apple with me.

1 comment:
That is being the best mom! So, go guilt-free and know that, of all the lunches you ever make your kids, the one they will remember (and forever tell their friends about) is how cool you were to let them eat Cinnamon rolls for breakfast and again at lunch. That, yeah, sure, you had to eat something healthy, but score! it was a pear!
Yup, it is a day like that a mom needs to just sit back and know that it's good to let them have a day like this- cuz most of the time it's closely monitored amounts of healthy food to make sure they're getting their daily allowances of nutrition.
And, hey, you got them sharing! That's another fete... and sometimes much harder. Cute boys!
Post a Comment