Sunday, February 7, 2010

Aaron and Tavio

This was too cute. One day this week - must have been Saturday because Everyone was home when Aaron woke up - anyway, Aaron woke up from his nap a little groggy and I took him into my room, changed his diaper... then he started playing with Tavio. Brandon was playing a game on the PS3, so they were watching him. I grabbed my camera because Aaron was resting his head on Tavio's head and it was too cute. By the time I got back he wasn't doing that anymore, but he was still being cute so I took some pictures anyway.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

David and Emily Wilcock said...

Aaron is becoming so much more of a toddler! Super cute of both boys! Love the sharing one too! Teach them young! haha!

Irish Cream said...

These pictures make him look more toddler and less baby. Tavio is looking more young man and less kid. Ugh! They grow too fast!!!