Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving



Tavio probably won't like that I put this picture there, but the one with 1/2 a smile is a bit blurry. So for Thanksgiving we decided to do ham becasue it was easier than Turkey, and we wanted to spend our cooking time on sides. However, when Brandon went to the store to buy the ham, he got a free Turkey for buying the ham. I figured since we had the turkey, we may as well have it for Thanksgiving, but we ended up grilling it the next day (great way to have a turkey by the way - first time we have tried that.) If you want recipes for any of the food check out my other blog. fearsfood.blogspot.com. There are actually only recipes for the rolls and stuffing in this pic. (and the rolls weren't any good. Should have used mom's recipe, but I'm always trying something new. The pies I made are on there though.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: