Sunday, December 13, 2009

Aaron dancing

This was the funniest thing ever. A commercial came on for wheelie shoes. Aaron was watching the commercial and trying to dance to it. He looked like he was trying to moonwalk, although I'm sure he was just immitating skating backwards. Then he turned a few circles and made himself a little dizzy. Unfortunately by the time I got my camera (and it was sitting right next to me), he wasn't doing that anymore, but he was still funny. And no we don't normally let him run around in an un-done onsie. We changed his church shirt for dinner (because of the black beans and tamales we were eating.) Then right before he started dancing, he managed to take off his pants. (you can see them there on the floor.)

1 comment:

Irish Cream said...

Too cute! I wish I could've seen him moonwalking.

I love the onesie look- very versatile, simple, and hey, who needs snaps? Can't tell you how many times I've done the same thing...