Oh the joys of learning to eat. A stage we have never been through. Sometimes like with this oatmeal, I just have to turn my head and not look. I know he needs to learn to eat by himself, but it is soooo messy. He sure is proud of himself though. I love the spoon in one hand, while the other hand shoves the food in the mouth. Oatmeal - and runny too because I had put milk in it to cool it down. What a mess. Someone just told me they started putting baby shampoo at the kitchen sink when their kids were little. I really need to do that.
The scout shirt is just a random pic. The boys (mostly Benjamin) were playing scouts and they dressed Aaron up in Tavio's shirt. He played in it for a while and I actually finally decided to take a picture when he was getting fussy and just totally done with the game so I'm glad it turned out semi-decent. Below is more lovely food mess.

No comments:
Post a Comment