Saturday, September 12, 2009

Stacy's Wedding


Today we went to the wedding of Stacy (my partner from the last school year I taught.) It was a beautiful wedding - traditional Catholic mass. The boys had tons of questions. I think it is great for them to see how other religions do things, but had to keep reminding them it was a church ceremony and that commentary and questions should wait for later.
At the reception we had the barbecue sides of beef pictured below. They were brought in while the Aggie war him played (Texas A&M for my non-Texan family members)
Got some good pictures with Marina Ronan, and saw some friends from school. I was hoping to see a few more, but oh well. It was fun, and nice to see Stacy so happy.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Morris Family said...

I LOVE the new family photo.
So Cute!

Kimberly said...

Thanks, sad thing is I've had that picture since the summer, but I just got around to putting it on the blog.