Why can't I have my camera instantly when I want it?
I've asked myself this question time and again this week as Aaron has done the cutest things. He is just starting to walk, so there have been lots of those beginning walking moments that I have wanted to catch but didn't. Honestly, I must back up- the first time I wanted my camera this week was when he had found a whistle and was trying to blow it with sound effects. I didn't think an 11 month old could make sound effects, but he did, then he figured out how to blow and giggled. He repeated this a couple of times. I got my camera in time, but unfortunately I didn't know how to use the video part of the new camera yet. I had to check it out in the book, and by then, the game was starting to get old. Today he stood up, walked a couple of steps, sat down, stood back up, walked a couple of steps, sat down, stood up, walked a couple of steps, sat down- of course, by then I had my camera, but the lens went flying, and that looked like a fun toy so he went crawling after it - picture moment lost. :(
For Benjamin I need a tape recorder because he says the funniest things. I can't remember the first one he said this week that was too cute, but yesterday we were going to separate places - him with Brandon to a friend's house, and me to the grocery store. He had gone over the plan with me quite a few times. Your going to the grocery store, I'm going with daddy, then we're coming home... Then I mentioned that maybe I would stay home and let Aaron nap first because it was close to his nap time, but Benjamin got all upset - No, you have to go now so you can go to the store, I can go with daddy, and then we can be home like a family. I just really enjoy how his mind works sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment