More helping in the kitchen - he doesn't want any help. I did try to move the cookies around a bit, but with this recipe it was a bit more difficult because they were more of a cakey batter -didn't just pick up in one ball.
Below - one of his brothers (Duncan I think) helped him get the bibs on after going to the bathroom. Both Brandon and myself were working outside.
Below - one of his brothers (Duncan I think) helped him get the bibs on after going to the bathroom. Both Brandon and myself were working outside.
I took the picture above to prove to the big boys that if a 3 year old could use a broom and a dust pan at the same time, then they surely could as well.
Below -I'm trying to get a picture for our wall and he will only make funny faces and play shy - this was my favorite of the silly pictures I ended up with. He was cute as could be in the shirt and tie though.
Below -I'm trying to get a picture for our wall and he will only make funny faces and play shy - this was my favorite of the silly pictures I ended up with. He was cute as could be in the shirt and tie though.

No comments:
Post a Comment