We got Benjamin a couple of new church outfits a couple of weeks ago. He is too cute in both. Of course, getting him to smile is a chore. I'm trying to get a good picture to print out and put up on the wall, but I can't seem to get one. When we had other people take them, he was playing shy, and even when I have taken them lately, he plays shy (see the blue shirt picture.)
Of course in the picture below, he is smiling wonderfully because he is being a silly head - unfortunately that isn't the kind of picture I want on my wall.
Benjamin loves to help in the kitchen. This day he wanted to make his own peanut butter and banana sandwich. He did it all -(OK I may have sneakily tried to help smooth out the peanut butter, but he cut the bananas and put them on the bread, and even cut the sandwich in half at the end. I really liked this pic of him sneaking a banana in the middle.

No comments:
Post a Comment