Aaron doesn't take long naps - 6 to 20 minutes lately with the average being around 12 or so. If you get him right away, he'll lay his head down on you and go back to sleep. Like in the picture above. We choose this option if we really need him to get sleep and be happy in the evening, or if we want a rest ourselves. :) If you wait any amount of time, he wakes himself up jumping up and down in his crib and then thinks nap time is over. It results in a very tired baby by the end of the day. I have actually gone up to check if he is actually asleep because his naps are so short, but he is.
Above - more helping - I wasn't happy that Duncan had left the vacuum on while he went to put something away. At least I was there to get Aaron had he gotten to close to the bottom of the vacuum - wouldn't want his fingers hurt by the beater bar.
Pizza!
I just thought this picture was too cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment