Sunday, August 9, 2009

Aaron


Spaghetti face
Aaron has been sleeping so horribly lately. Just teething I hope. Brandon got him to fall asleep on him.
Here Aaron and Brandon are playing a lollipop game. Aaron kept pulling the lollipop out of Brandon's mouth and giggling. It was too cute. I play the same game with him, but I take his pacifier. He was happy as could be to reverse rolls. :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rebecca and Co. said...

Hi Kimberly and Brandon, it's Rebecca Jones (from Casa, Houston, etc.)! I was reading my friend Rachel's blog, who had a friend (Emily Wilcock) on her blogger friends I thought I might be related to one of our inactive YW (inconclusive). Well Emily's blogger friends listed a Brandon and Kimberly . . . and it was you!

It is wonderful to read about your adorable kids--the two I already knew and still totally recognize, and your two newest. Hope things are going well for you all. Did you know that we are in Henderson? We are in the vacinity of Basic High school (but in a new development). We also have four children--Tyce (13), Mary (9), and twins Cameron and Harrison (4). Even the twins were adopted from Casa.

Kimberly said...

How funny. The LDS world is really super small. Emily is my sister.

I had heard you had gotten twins - busy busy. Baby has been very different for us. We had gotten spoiled with big boys when all of a sudden we had little boys again. It has been fun though.

Ginger said...

He is so stinkin' cute! Makes me miss that stage.