Monday, December 26, 2011

Halloween

Blog, what blog?  Can you tell Brandon has been Traveling a lot and we have had kids in cross country, then Basketball, and Wrestling - not to mention sick kids.  I haven't even posted on my food blog since Dec. 3.  That is crazy for me.  This is more fun, and easier, so I'm updating here first.
Here are a couple of pictures from Halloween.  Benjamin wanted to be a vampire for some reason, and Aaron wanted to be a bat.  (I know that came from the Diego show he had seen.)  I loved that they kind of went together without any planning on my part.  I also loved that I made the costumes out of some free tablecloths, and that I made up the patterns and they actually turned out.  Made for a great Halloween.
I know this one is blurry, but it is the only one I have with the teeth showing.  (My blurry picture problem will hopefully be solved now that I got a new flash for Christmas.  YEA!)
LOVE this cute face, and that he is trying to hide the teeth here.  He had to have them though.  :)  The entire evening people kept saying he was Dracula.  He had no idea who Dracula was.  He only knew he was a vampire.  :)
Here's my cute little bat.  Love the hand up because it shows his bat wings.  Totally copied this costume off Diego.
This is NOT a Halloween costume, but for some reason, Aaron decided to dress up in a cello case.  The cello lives on a stand.  The case must have been out for it to go to an after school rehearsal or something.

No comments: