Since last blogging, Benjamin has lost his first and second tooth. Way to go Benjamin. He still doesn't like the tooth fairy, so even though they are his teeth now, the tooth fairy is NOT allowed to visit our house. I took this picture shortly after the second one fell out (which was just 1 week after the first one.) Can you tell the permanent ones were growing up behind the baby ones before they fell out? :)
Here was his dress up as a book character day. He was so excited to do it, but had the hardest time coming up with something to dress up as. Apparently they were studying non-fiction at the time because he kept trying to pick some type of science book as his "favorite" book, or some book that we rarely read. Finally we settled on old hat new hat. I was happy, because the costume for that book was totally makeable in one evening. Again, I kind of just made up the pattern - I figured it didn't much matter, the hat was supposed to look old anyway right? Couldn't get him to want a flower on top - go figure. :)
Not sure what is going on with the book in this picture, but I liked the smile and angle of the hat best, so bad book won. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment