Sunday, October 9, 2011

Aaron's brithday


Here are some pictures and videos of Aaron's birthday.  He was soooo excited for his birthday.  Brandon had been out of town all last week, and he knew all week that Daddy got home on Friday and his birthday was on Saturday.  As soon as Brandon got home he told me it was his birthday, but I told him it was the next day.  He woke up bright and early the next day (5:30 or so) telling us it was his birthday and he was 3 now.  He told me he was now a big boy like me.  (Kimberly)  Gotta love that kid.  He had such a great day and loved that the day was all about him.
He had the greatest time opening presents.  He was the cutest thing - telling me thank you and just thoroughly enjoying every present.  Gotta love that little guy!
He also loved picking pizza for dinner and chocolate cake.  He kind of got afraid of the candles and couldn't blow them out because 1) he was blowing through closed teeth so not getting out enough air, and 2) he wouldn't get close enough to the flame.  He got plenty of help from around the table though.  :)


He loved this little book from Grandma Gardner.  I really wouldn't let them play with it much until today because I wanted it to be new and exciting for church - good thing because for the second day in a row he woke up super early resulting in a whinier than normal day.  I was glad to have something new and interesting at church.  Made sacrament meeting bearable.  :)

Tavio double gunning his pizza.  Such a teenage boy. (although he would totally argue with me that he is NOT a teenager yet.)

1 comment:

David and Emily Wilcock said...

Awww!! Happy Birthday Aaron!! I can't believe he's 3! Where does the time go? I expect a lot of funny quotes from him this year! :)