While actually posting pictures I guess I'll post these that I took. The one above I took because Aaron actually tried some food other than meat or bread. Yea! Of course he was sitting on the floor to do it. I actually think he put his bowl there. Not sure why, but in the process of me getting the camera that is where he ended up.
Below is the boys playing in the mop bucket. Much as they were told that wasn't a toy, they thought it was a great wagon and ran it around and around. While cute, it is not particularly nice to my walls and floors. Due to their inability to follow directions, the mop bucket now lives in the back of my closet. Don't know why I only ended up with 2 of these pics. This was the better of the 2 and it still isn't great. They were too cute.

No comments:
Post a Comment