Do these pictures look familiar? I'm pretty sure I have some very similar ones on the blog from the last time we got a little bit of rain. Of course these are new becasue Aaron is the one running around in it. Not sure what happened to his pants. I'm pretty sure he had actually taken them off himself this day, but he may have escaped just after a diaper change.
See this lovely water? We have a drain in the side yard, but it gets clogged, and the yard is built to drain well, but we put some rocks in hoping to help drainiage I think - unfortunately they hinder it horribly because our neighbors have some pine trees that dump needles into the rocks and together they build a big dam. I've been saying we need to clean out the rocks, but it never gets done. Of course Brandon was at work when this rain happened and I got to go and dig a little trench in the rocks so it could drain. You'd think I have a bunch of girls the way the boys whine about helping -no one could hold the bag, everyone was afraid a bug might get them, no one wants to touch dirty pine needles..... Come on guys, I'm supposed to be the girl here. Of course, no one had any trouble with the running around in the rain and getting wet part.
1 comment:
I'd have to hold my girls back from diggin the water! Hmmm, what a puzzle. Maybe they just didn't want to work?
Post a Comment