Sunday, July 11, 2010

Father's Day/Brandon's Birthday

Well, I'm so far behind in posting anything about Father's day that I can post Brandon's birthday in the same post. At least they are only a few weeks apart and not a few months right? Sadly I don't have many pictures of either. These 2 are both from Fathers day. It was actually pretty uneventful. We did presents before church, and had Pabellon for dinner. Other than that, pretty normal day.

I actually do have pictures of the food from Brandon's birthday, but I'm not posting those here. The fruit salad will probably make it to the food blog eventually, but since I've been such a slacker here, I decided I'd better not food blog today, but that I ought to work on this blog. So Brandon's birthday was a bit better. We still did presents in the morning. Then we had some yummy chocolate banana muffins, and then Brandon took the boys to allergy shots. (Fun birthday activity right?) We have the most wonderful meal of pizza, a delicious fruit salad, and traditional German's chocolate cake. YUM!!! Brandon wanted to do what I had done for my birthday and spend time with each of the boys, but he had to work on his birthday, so the plan was to do that on Saturday. He took Aaron for a jog - which Aaron loves. Of course they also stopped at a park and played. Both Benjamin and Aaron wanted to go bowling, so they actually went together. Duncan wanted to go fishing, but unfortunately didn't get to go yesterday. He will get to go later. Brandon wanted to go see Despicable me as a family, and we planned to do that in the afternoon, but sadly, I had forgotten that I had volunteered to go help with laundry at the temple, so I didn't get to go. I'm thankful that I got a phone call reminding me about it. I had totally forgotten with Brandon's birthday and our kids with their crazy sleeping schedule lately. They loved the movie, but I got home late, and we ended up going out to dinner, so no time for fishing.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: