Sunday, April 12, 2009

Miscellaneous pictures


Above is Benjamin's best friend at the moment. He talks about lots of other friends, but when he plays with Cassidy, he totally comes out of his shell. In the picture below, you can see his shy face. We totally had to push him to go on the slide, and he was super hesitant. He is normally like that at the library when we go for toddler time, and at the park at playgroup ..., However, now if Cassidy is there, he will go and play with her and not hang on my leg. He actually participates in story time etc. Above they are playing at the park after the playgroup Easter egg hunt.
This past weekend we had a baby shower for all of the patients of our fertility Doctor. (Below) The theme was 80's, so I attempted to do my hair big. However, we went and sat through 2 flag football games before the baby shower, so by the time we got there, it was just a mess.

Aaron loves his solid foods. Here he is trying out a banana.


Above and below -what happens when you put on some new pacifiers to sterilize then go to play with the baby and forget about them until the water all boils off. :) OOPS!


OK, so the picture above is the most off center one I have of Aaron in the bouncer, but it has the cutest expression, so it won the battle.

Below - Benjamin plays the cutest games all of the time. The one below is going to school. He has on Tavio's shoes, and has got a folder or something of the boys. He leaves and gives me a kiss and gives Aaron a kiss and then goes out back and comes back later. He also plays going to football practice (puts on the boys cleats and their mouth guards) and he plays going to work - (once he got in the car and got stuck there over spring break. I had thought he was playing with Tavio, but then Tavio asked where he was, Luckily he wasn't in there too long before he was missed. We had a chat about not getting in the car when noone was around.)


Benjamin loves to dress himself (sometimes.) Many times he puts both legs in the same hole of his pants, but this time he did that and pulled them up super far then ran around and around. I have another picture of the front of him with a super silly face, but thought this one was better for the blog. :)

2 comments:

Karley said...

If it makes you feel any better - I once set off the smoke alarm because I left chicken to boil till the water run out because I forgot VT were coming over, so when they got there I left it thinking it would be fine, forgot and while they were there blarring alarms and me fanning the alarm trying to make it go off while entertaining VT- apparently I have a thing for smoke alarms going off at odd times

David and Emily Wilcock said...

As for the pacifiers, you need to invest in the sterilization bags. Best things ever! A few minutes in the microwave, and bam, you're done! Love all the pics! I can't believe how old Aaron is looking, he has such a cute little grin!