These first set of pictures are from today. Benjamin and I go out and play a lot while Aaron takes his morning nap. I just put the baby monitor on my beltloop. We play all sorts of games, but today was cracking me up - ok, lots of days are pretty silly, I just thought to get a camera today. We were playing "hockey." OK, I guess I should start at the beginning. First we were playing basketball with a football - not sure why, but that is what Benjamin wanted to do. All sports are funny with Benjamin because the rules are how he interprets them. When he was tired of playing football/basketball, he wanted to get golf clubs, then he wanted to play hockey, then he needed rollerblades to do it. He actually started with matching roller blades, but changed to mismatching. Of course then I had to get my rollerblades on. Today I was on the red team - or so he told me. He was on the blue team. I just always laugh at his interpretation of things. Another favorite if football. He thinks you have to run around and jump. Since the big boys have been playing flag football, he now needs some sort of strap to use as flags when we play. Also funny to watch. OK, enough about silly Benjamin. :)
Here Benjamin decided to climb in the jumperoo and bounce. Aaron loved watching him, and I got to play the piano for a bit. (I finally bought one - I guess I ought to take a picture of that and post it too huh?) Of course Benjamin couldn't get out when he was done. He thinks he should use all of Aarons toys and all of his of course. What toddler doesn't right? It's the classic what's mine is mine and what's his is mine. :)
Brandon calls this touchdown Aaron. I'm sure he took the picture because of it.
OK, my next goal is to get some pictures of the boys playing flag football. This weekend is the final tournament if the fields dry out. I don't plan on going to Tavio's first game because it is at 8:15 on Friday night. Aaron doesn't do well at the late games. The clapping and hollering really upset him when he is that tired. Hopefully they won't be eliminated immediately and he'll have a game on Saturday so I can get some pictures.
2 comments:
Benjamin is silly! I love it! As for climbing in the jumperoo, Spencer used to do that all the time and get stuck too. It was cute at first, but then it got kind of annoying because he would climb in all the time!
I'm glad that Benjamin has his own rules for things- it'll keep things interesting in any game/sport he tries his hand at. Although, I'm sure he'll be good at any of them- with 2 older brothers to keep up with and a younger one to teach...
Has the flooding gone down? I'm glad you didn't have any flooding IN your house (especially while Brandon was away!)
Kudos for getting Aaron to sleep through the night! That is some tough work.
Post a Comment