OK, I loved this video. I took a shorter one just to post on the blog because I didn't want to be waiting forever for it to upload, but this one was too cute because Aaron was doing silly things in the background while Benjamin was hunting for eggs. We were going to do our egg hunt after church because we have 9:00 church, but Brandon is the ward financial clerk, so he stays after to do tithing, so we decided just to get everyone up early and do the hunt in the morning. We made them get ready for church first which was super nice. An egg hunt sure does motivate them to get ready quickly.
The video of the boys is shorter. I have good pictures of Duncan but not Tavio, so the video won.
Hope everyone had a good Easter. Ours was busy, but also nice. Sacrament meeting was busy. It wasn't my month to play organ, so I got lucky there, but after sacrament, I didn't get to sit with the family anymore for the Easter program. It also ended up arranged so that I had to go piano, organ, piano, organ - but then I got to stay at the organ until the end. Someone even commented later that I was getting my exercise walking back and forth. lol This afternoon has definitely been more peaceful because I didn't have choir practice. (Hence having time to catch up on the blogging while Aaron slept. Yea!)
No comments:
Post a Comment