We got to adopt Benjamin today! We were in a court in a different county this time. It was actually really nice. The judge was excited to be doing adoption day because it wasn't normal family court stuff (not always happy items.) So he started the day out all excited. Then he did our adoption. Benjamin was a bit nervous to be there, but we were first. That was nice. As soon as we entered the courtroom we he asked when we could go home, so it was nice we didn't have to wait long. Anyway, the judge did the adoption, then gave Benjamin a stuffed animal to remember the day by. He also gave Aaron a stuffed animal, and gave us a stuffed animals for Duncan and Tavio who were in school during the adoption. On our way out we saw someone else who said - oh it'a adoption day! Everyone there was just really nice, and happy that it was adoption day in the court.
You can see the Benjamin's stuffed animal in his hand and some others right behind us.


4 comments:
Yea! It is so great that everything has gone so well with Benjamin! I can't believe how big Aaron is getting. Can't wait to see you all!
WOW!
I am so grateful that this time around things went so smoothly! Whew!
You are such a great family, and it's so awesome to see it growing so beautifully.
Will you pick a special date for the sealing? One that you already have? or a new date?
We wish we could see you- meet Benjamin and Aaron. Give the boys our love!
YAY! It's official! Congratulations! I'm thrilled for you all. And I can't believe how big Benjamin is getting.
I am so happy for you that things have gone so quickly and so well this round! :o) Isn't it amazing how quickly a family can double? lol... I guess I only say that because, we are in the same boat! Just out of curiousity, when you get a minute, email me... are you going to do it again? Adopt?
Post a Comment