Sunday, December 28, 2008

Pictures from December

Ok, It has been forever since I posted, so here are some pictures from this month. Most are from Benjamin's sealing and Benjamin and Aaron's blessing.
I just love this face on Aaron. It is a cute one he makes.

Benjamin was playing a game between Grandpa Fears and Grandpa Gardner. It was too cute.

Duncan posing!

Tavio

Benjamin and Aaron dressed for their blessings.

The whole family after Benjamin's sealing.


Just a cute picture of Benjamin.

Benjamin and Duncan were posing and dancing around. Check out Duncan in the background. He is "not" watching Backyardigans (or some other kid's show.)

Grandpa Gardner telling silly stories to the boys.

A cute picture we took to make an announcement of Aaron and Benjamin's blessing.

Aaron at 2 months. Actually this is the day he got his 1st set of shots. I thought he'd be grumpy, but this is the cutest picture I've got so far.

2 comments:

Kristie said...

What cute pictures of all the boys! I can hardly believe that Duncan and Tavio are so grown up!

Irish Cream said...

Wow!

I got all teary when I saw the picture of your Eternal Family in front of the Houston Temple.

You've got a GREAT looking set of boys there! CONGRATS!

Tell Duncan and Tavio that Uncle Bailey says "hi".