Thursday, November 6, 2008

What a day!

Sure he looks cute now, but he did not have a good day. Both Tavio and Benjamin woke up in the middle of the night in pain. Tavio with his ear hurting and Benjamin with a fever. Tavio just took motrin and went to bed, but Benjamin was up for a while, and super sick all day until the antibiotics, tylenol and motrin finally started to take effect. Poor little guy was so sick that he was crying in his sleep, and wanted nothing but to snuggle with mommy. Unfortunately mom had to nurse Aaron and take care of him, but Benjamin did get some good mommy time today. Both boys have strep throat. No going anywhere for us for the next few days.
Meanwhile Benjamin spent the day with a tummy ache I guess. He was either crying, sleeping or eating today. Hope he can sleep this evening. Here I laid him on his tummy for a few minutes, but he found his finger and fell asleep. I thought he was too cute, so I took a picture. Luckily he is not sick in any other way right now.