Monday, June 30, 2008

Picking peaches and blackberries

Benjamin and Duncan on a bench at the end of our peach and blackberry picking trip. Benjamin is eating peach/blackberry ice cream. Duncan didn't want any, but we shared with him anyway, and he decided it wasn't half bad. :)

Even Benjamin could successfully pick blackberries. He thought that was wonderful. At the end of picking blackberries, he picked one off with a stem attached and went around calling it a lollipop, and sucking on it. It was too cute.



Duncan's favorite part was definitely picking blackberries. I didn't care to even get blackberries, but both Duncan and Tavio really wanted blackberries, so we picked those too.



Benjamin just liked having his own box. I really had to watch him though. He would pick ones off the ground, and throw the ones I put in on the ground. Or generally just pick up and throw the peaches in the box at the other peaches in the box.

The boys with the wagon. Duncan really wanted to pull it, so I let him.


No comments: