Friday, June 20, 2008

More roller blading and Benjamin's mower

Here is Benjamin with his bubble mower. We never have figured out the bubble part, but he loves to run it around anyway. This day he actually decided to mow the grass. (Don't try to get him to play with it when you're really mowing though, he hates the sound of the mower.
Here is Duncan with Benjamin in the background.


This is my favorite picture. I didn't even know Tavio was going to jump, but it timed so perfectly. Good thing I wasn't trying or I never would have got it.

1 comment:

David and Emily Wilcock said...

I really like ALL of these pictures! Was Duncan dancing while skating or just trying to look cool? :) I can't believe how cute Benjamin is! You are completely right about catching Tavio in the air. You NEVER could have done it on purpose. :)