Thursday, June 5, 2008

May and early summer pictures


These are just some pictures from the last couple of weeks - End of May to beginning of June. Starting into summer, and trying to stay cool.

The boys were playing some sort of game where this water shooter guy was some enemy and they were attacking it. It was kind of funny to watch because they would act like they were stalking it. Sometimes they would shoot it with the water gun, and some times they would sneak up and grab it like they had attacked it. Like I said, it was kind of humerous. Again, I couldn't believe how much fun they were having with something I had originally bought thinking more of Benjamin. Glad they like it though, because it kind of scares Benjamin.


Benjamin isn't a fan of the water. We've played outside in the water a few times trying to get him ready to go to the pool. He had trouble shooting the water guns, but did great with the spray bottle. He still stayed by the edge though and wouldn't get too wet.


Benjamin playing with the playdough.
Here he was making a frog, but he also had a lot of fun making star shapes.


Even the big boys got into the playdough. They had more fun with the tooth decay guy.


Grandma Fears and the boys. She visited the last week of school and was a life saver!


Benjamin on the floor lifting his shirt waiting for someone to get his belly.


Benjamin playing peek-a-boo. (Really just being silly for the picture.)


This is what happens when you sunscreen your legs standing in your capris, then sit at field day all afternoon where your capris go just above the knee. You get lovely sunburn stripes. Not to mention the lovely rug burn I have on my knee from falling up the stairs - takes talent, I know.

No comments: