So, now that I have a computer again (YEA!!!) I can try and catch up a bit on my blogs. Starting with this one since it is the one family wants to see. I decided to start with pictures from our spring break trip. We decided to go to Lake Fosse (probably spelled wrong) in Louisianna. It turned out to be a really nice trip. Not overly far to drive, we rented a cabin (pictures to come soon) and had a good time hiking, playing, and basically getting away from everyday life for a couple of days. These pictures won as my first posts because it was easy to choose which ones to post. I have so many of the boys, that weeding through them and deciding on a few will take a bit of time, and I should really be making dinner right now, so this is winning. I may attempt to get the cabin pictures up real quick, but probably not until later this evening or tomorrow. I really do have a lot I should be doing that isn't updating blogs. This is just so much more fun. :) Enjoy the pictures of the wildlife we saw. Do not think in any way that we are great picture takers. Picasa is wonderfully easy to use to crop pictures and make them look nice. Not to mention I just have to click them and they will automatically post to my blogspot blog. So nice and easy.
Luckily the above piece of wild life was dead.

No comments:
Post a Comment