Sunday, April 18, 2010

Duncan

It was much more difficult to find pictures of Duncan to post. I don't have many solo shots of him. He spent much of the time ahead of the rest of the family on the hikes. (see the third picture.) He and Tavio even got in a lot of trouble for going off ahead on the long hike we took. We couldn't find them for a good amount of time. They of course saw nothing wrong with the fact that we were worried, so they got to sit in time out for the same amount of time that we couldn't see them.
This first picture is of the first hike we went on that day. At that time Duncan wanted everyone to be quiet so he could listen to nature. By the next hike, he was wild as could be.

Here is his I'm too cool, I know everything face.

Here, Mr. Silly didn't pay attention to whose pajamas he had, and decided to try and wear Benjamin's pajama pants.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: