Brandon decided he wanted German Chocolate type icing on the cupcakes, but he put sweetened condensed milk rather than evaporated. The result was something that kind of reminded me of the haystacks candies you can buy. They were super sweet and needed to be eaten with the cupcake. Benjamin preferred his without icing.
This picture just cracks me up. He really was done in the restroom, but he all of a sudden decided he had to pick up his "comics" and read them because that is what the other boys do in the bathroom. It made me giggle, and everytime I see this picture I giggle - he doesn't have the comics, and the page he has is sideways, but he was happy as could be with his comics.
2 comments:
Those cupcakes look YUMMY!
Benjamin is adorable, and I LOVE how he is learning from his big brothers. I bet he teaches Aaron a trick or two as well.
He is such a cutie! You just have to love him to pieces! Spencer has that same scooter and LOVES it!
Post a Comment