Aaron at 2 weeks old. I actually took the picture because I thought it was funny how he was sleeping with his head up, but it was also the day he was 2 weeks old.
Aaron at 1 week old
The siblings got to put their hand prints on the wall outside my room. It took forever to get someone to help us, and ended up being a late night, but here are their hands. Above are Duncan's, below are Tavio and Benjamin's.

All 4 boys
Tavio holding Aaron in the hospital.
Duncan holding Aaron in the hospital.
Benjamin playing with Aaron's hair - a favorite past time of his. 
This is the fist time I got to hold Aaron. They put something in my IV right before they gave him to me, so I was super foggy brained, and they took him away pretty quick while they put me back together, but Brandon got videos of lots of what they did so I could see them.
Brandon getting ready for c-section.



2 comments:
How fun for you! Well, not the C-section, been there done that! But, another boy and a redhead to boot! They are fun! :o) Mine is anyway! It looks like the boys are enjoying their new brother! I bet they enjoyed adding their hand prints to the other proud big brothers and sisters! How great for them!
The boys are all so cute with him! Isn't it amazing how much babies change in the first few weeks. Amazing! Can't wait to see him in person!
Post a Comment