Great looking wee lad!I'm happy that mother and son are both healthy.
Yea! I think I've checked my e-mail 3 times today waiting for a picture! How cute!
Congratulations! We love little red head boys! He is going to have so much fun being 'loved' by his brothers! Thanks for sharing your pictures.
Adorable! He looks so alert for a new born! Happy to hear things went well.
I'm so happy you posted pics so quickly, he is so beautiful! Congratulations Kim on your precious baby boy!
congrats! I LOVE red heads! :o) They are extra special. I bet he is so looking forward to chasing around his big brothers already, he just doesnt know it yet! Tell his brothers congrats! They are great kids.
Let the fun begin! Congratulations! We are so happy mom and baby are doing well! (Dad and brothers too:)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Great looking wee lad!I'm happy that mother and son are both healthy.
Yea! I think I've checked my e-mail 3 times today waiting for a picture! How cute!
Congratulations! We love little red head boys! He is going to have so much fun being 'loved' by his brothers! Thanks for sharing your pictures.
Adorable! He looks so alert for a new born! Happy to hear things went well.
I'm so happy you posted pics so quickly, he is so beautiful! Congratulations Kim on your precious baby boy!
congrats! I LOVE red heads! :o) They are extra special. I bet he is so looking forward to chasing around his big brothers already, he just doesnt know it yet! Tell his brothers congrats! They are great kids.
Let the fun begin! Congratulations! We are so happy mom and baby are doing well! (Dad and brothers too:)
Post a Comment