Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Baby updates, plus today
I had my OB appointment yesterday. Everything is fine. My belly measured 35 cm, and I'm only 34 weeks, and my Dr. was concerned about the size of the baby anyway since he was measuring so big at the ultrasound. He will see me again in 2 weeks and schedule another ultrasound to check the growth of the baby. Other than that he said everything on the ultrasounds looked fine, and I feel fine. I have had to reduce my exercise to just walking, and bike riding. Step was just getting more difficult than I liked, although I ought to throw some upper body work in there still. Today I mowed. Brandon won't be happy with me, we argued about it this morning before he left but it is no worse than walking with a stroller when you have a power mower, and he has had the stomach flu for 3 days. All he's eaten is bread and rice, and he thinks he's going to come home and mow in the afternoon heat. I'd rather he not. I mowed when it was cool and shady, and like I said, it took no more exertion on my part than walking with a stroller. Benjamin mowed the sidewalk with his bubble mower for a while, then I put on his bubble machine and he had a great time popping and hitting bubbles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Kimberly, Its Salena. My brother Brandon is getting married and I need your info. Could you email me? salimabean@gmail.com
Congrats on your baby!
Salena Galloway
Yeah, mowing is NOT a big deal, especially if you've been exercising all along and not had any problems.
I'm glad Brandon is taking good care of you, though!!!
Post a Comment