Thursday, August 21, 2008

33 week ultrasounds and belly pictures

Yesterday was exactly 33 weeks for me and I had my 32 week ultrasounds. The baby measured a little over 5 1/2 lbs, and the other measurements of his belly, head, thigh etc. had him between 34 weeks 6 days and 35 weeks 6 days - so a little big, but not much of a surprise considering his genetics.

The nurse made this one 3D. I thought it turned out quite neat looking. I think he looks more like Brandon.
This is a picture of his foot and toes. I only got 5 pictures and these 2 are the best.

Later that evening I had Brandon take some belly pictures.
After the crazy busy day I'd had, I thought they would look awful, but they are postable.
Here is my belly from the front - not too bad.

Of course, here it is from the side. Nice and pregnant!

No comments: