Tuesday, July 22, 2008

4th of July



We spent the forth of July at the Gardner's house. Aunt Emily and Uncle Trevor brought their kids over to play. The kids played and made bandannas. We also had a barbecue and of course did fireworks. It was a lot of fun! (Of course I couldn't find my camera because I'd left it in the stroller from the Grand Canyon. -Thanks for the pictures Emily!)

All of the cousins sitting together watching fireworks.


Duncan and Tavio started cheering, chanting, and basically being silly. Of course all of the other cousins had to take part in the action.


Here's everyone hollering.


Brandon helping Benjamin with his first sparkler.


Benjamin with 'snappers.' I worried about him not liking the noises of the 4th, but he did great. He and Spencer both loved throwing the snappers on the ground. Benjamin called the noise a 'pop' and he loves anything that pops.


The kids colored USA/star bandannas for the forth. Spencer is wearing his in this picture.

No comments: